Stagecoach Performing Arts
1.These terms and conditions apply to Stagecoach courses given to students, applied for and consented to by the parent or guardian (referred to hereinafter as "student"). Changes to these terms and conditions require the written consent of Stagecoach.
2. An application will only be deemed to have been accepted if accompanied by payment/transfer of the required deposit. Receipt of the application and any deposit or fees paid at the time of application will be confirmed in writing along with all the relevant course details and acceptance of any student is not confirmed until that letter has been issued.
3. Methods of Payment
Internet bank Transfer(ANZ, Stagecoach, BSB 016002, Account 2172-23264)
Cheque or Money Order payable to Stagecoach
Cash (only at the venue - please do not mail cash payments)
Any non-payment of fees will incur the services of a debt collection company. The debt (Stagecoach fees) and the debt collection company's fees will need to be paid by the Debtor
4. Courses take place once a week for nine weeks per term for four terms per year and students are expected to be present each week unless they have an acceptable reason for being absent. Any absenteeism is required to be notified to the Principal prior to the student being absent from the course. The term dates for the following term will be made known in writing at the end of each term.
5.Written confirmation from Stagecoach of an application confirming that a student has been allocated a place establishes a contract for the provision of teaching services.
6.Cancellation Where a student is attending a course for the first time the contract can be terminated at the end of week 3 of the course. Any fees paid, over and above the deposit amount, will be refunded. The deposit payment is non-refundable irrespective of whether a student does or does not attend for the full three weeks. Termination will only be accepted when received by Stagecoach in writing. Thereafter, the contract automatically continues for the consecutive term unless it is terminated by week 5 of the course. In that case the contract will expire on the last day of the current term. Termination will only be accepted when received by Stagecoach in writing.
7. Stagecoach reserves the right to exclude students from lessons at its discretion.
8.Stagecoach reserves the right to make changes to the timetable and to the teaching staff.
9. Fees are reviewed annually in January (start of the new academic year) or June (end of financial year).
10. Students participate at their own risk and are obliged to inform Stagecoach and its staff of any existing injuries or medical condition.
11.Students are obliged to take care of their own belongings. Stagecoach can accept no liability for lost or damaged belongings.
12. The liability of Stagecoach and that of its staff is restricted to class time only and then only to gross negligence.
13. Stagecoach attire/clothing (plain black top or Stagecoach logo T shirt/top, plain black bottoms and black jazz shoes) is obligatory.
14. As a safety precautionary measure, please accompany your child in to the Stagecoach training venue each week.
15. Stagecoach adopts a “no watching” policy in order for students to settle quickly and maintain focus. We always buddy up new students and create a nurturing environment for them. We invite parents/family members in three times per year (end of terms 1, 3 and 4) to view demonstrations/presentations and, at any time, we can verbally report on your child’s development/progress in addition to the written reports we prepare twice per year (June/July and December).
16 Photographs and/or videos may be taken by the Principal/Teachers. These photographs and/or videos are solely for use by Stagecoach.